When obtaining a New York divorce or litigating a family law matter in New York, it is essential that you come prepared with the most up-to-date documents. Below please find certain documents used by Brian D. Perskin & Associates P.C. and/or the Courts of the State of New York, including New York Family Court and New York Supreme Court. These documents, ranging from the initial case information sheet to sample final parenting plans, will help the attorneys handling your matter and you as you fight for your family’s best interests.
1. New York Divorce Information Sheet
2. Uncontested Divorce Sample Retainer
3. Credit Card Authorization
4. New York Notice of Automatic Orders in a Divorce Proceeding
5. Statement of Net Worth Worksheet
6. Financial Disclosure Affidavit
7. Child Support Standards Act (2010)
8. Preliminary Conference Order Form
9. New York Parenting Plan Form
10. Child Support Worksheet
11. Order Appointing Forensic Evaluator
12. Order Appointing Appraiser
13. New York Child Support Opt Out Order
14. New York Temporary Order of Protection
15. New York Order of Protection
Disclaimer: These forms are samples and not to be used by any litigant in an actual New York divorce or family law case. These documents are here to provide examples of forms you may see as a case progresses. Please call Brian D. Perskin & Associates P.C. if you have any questions on any document listed above or if you would like to schedule a consultation.
CONTACT US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU TODAY
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce matter, please contact a New York divorce attorney from our firm to receive our comprehensive legal support.